googlecbd6f7c9a3610093.html

google-site-verification: googlecbd6f7c9a3610093.html

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 Battery and Charger in Australia

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 Battery
I bought this battery to go in my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 digital compact camera. I charged up the battery with the charger that came with my camera and it took the same amount of time to charge as the original battery. My original battery NP-BN1 lasted through weeks of being used and just sitting in the camera and so far this rechargeable battery is holding up to that as well. I bought this Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 battery to be an additional battery and not a replacement. I just wanted to make sure that I would have enough power for a 10 day trip to U.S. The Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is suitable for quick recharging with the exclusive Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 battery charger. With the powerful Sony charger there's no more waiting around for hours while the batteries are being powered up. It has a rated input of 100V to 240V and can be used all over the world. You can also find this Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 battery and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 charger in USA.


Shopping  and Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment