googlecbd6f7c9a3610093.html

google-site-verification: googlecbd6f7c9a3610093.html

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Olympus µ Tough 6020 Battery in Australia

Olympus µ Tough 6020 Battery
I purchased this battery for my Olympus µ Tough 6020 and used it as a spare in my trip to Hawaii. The Olympus µ Tough 6020 battery is the main power supply of many Olympus µ Tough Series digital camera models. This is due to its high voltage, handling of high-rate pulse discharge, and its superior low temperature characteristics. It is exactly like the original that came with with Olympus µ Tough 6020 digital camera and works exactly as it was intended. Serves well as a backup camera battery when I am taking pictures in the outdoors and need to take more pictures and my first battery is used up. You can also find this Olympus Stylus Tough-6020 battery in USA and Olympus µ Tough-6020 battery in UK.


Shopping  and Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment