googlecbd6f7c9a3610093.html

google-site-verification: googlecbd6f7c9a3610093.html

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 Battery and Charger in Australia

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 Battery
I lost one of my chargers for one of my new Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 digital cameras. I bought this one and it is exactly like what I lost. It does charge across AC 100V-240V so it can be plugged in other parts of the world. If you travel a lot and do a lot of photography, having that AC 100V-240V option is a blessing. It was delivered quickly and on time. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 charger works exactly as it should and I am completely satisfied with it. It functions fine with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 battery. This battery is worth the money. You can also find this Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 battery and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 charger in USA


Shopping  and Fashion

1 comment:

  1. I bought this for TX1 and it works great. Actually it works better than the original battery. Sony TX1 tell me how much time left on this battery, but not for the original battery! With the car charger, I can charge the battery anytime I want to. Good price, good product.

    PC Headset To Iphone Adapter

    ReplyDelete